I wanted to get this video out to you so that you could see a few of the recent improvements we have made to TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software.
Here is a list of what is covered in the video.
I hope you find these useful….
You can get the current TATEMS update here:
And you can see the entire updates list here:
More videos coming soon!
I just wanted to give you a quick video rundown of the top 9 updates out of about 24 updates released starting with version 4.5.00 through 4.5.04
Here is the list that I go over in the video:
1) Added Repair Codes Fields to Work Orders Labor and Parts Screens so that you can better categorize costs when multiple repair categories done in a single Work Order
2) Added list of 15 Repair Codes and descriptions to Repair Codes List
3) Added new report All Equipment Reports-Repair Codes Cost / Mile/km / Hour Report
4) Added new report under Work Orders in More Reports called All Work Orders Repair Code Totals by Repair Code
5) Added new report under Work Orders in More Report called: Work Orders Total Costs by Repair Code
6) Added Dropdown List Maintenance choice for Repair Codes
7) Added Work Orders List under forms menu to allow you to see all work orders in one sortable list that show you All or Completed or Non-Default Tax Rate work orders and be able to click to view/edit and work order in the list
8) Added new Work Orders report under More Reports called: All Work Orders with non-default sales tax charged
9) Added Edit button to Parts inventory screen to help prevent accidental overwriting of current parts in inventory and changed add button to prevent accidental scrolling to previous record
You can see all the updates here:
and I have added a new training video to the updates page where you can download the current update
Thank you for your interest and please leave any comments below.
We have added an extra Work Orders printout format. You can select the additional formatting option under Tools->Preferences->Work Orders/Invoices.
This new feature can be found in TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software version 4.4.04 and later.
I show you the feature in the video below. Enjoy and share with your friends.
As I said in the video, if you have an additional printout format you would like to see for TATEMS Work Orders please let me know what you have in mind. And if it's something that makes sense, we will add it as another option in preferences.
We are working hard to get the next update out the door.
P.S I have posted the YouTube version of the video below in case you have trouble viewing the version posted above.