The TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software Video below goes over the top 9 updates added into version 4.6.28.000 released Mar 20, 2020
1. Updated Work Orders Short Descriptions so that you are no longer required to add the short description to the dropdown list
2. Updated Work Orders Short Descriptions to add a new plus + button if you want to add the short description for that row to the dropdown list for later use
3. Updated Work Order Short Description so that the existing items in the dropdown list items can be deleted without affecting the work orders where it they were used.
4. Add delete button the Work Order Short Descriptions Dropdown list Maintenance screen
5. Added Open Bulk Add/Edit button to Work Order Short Descriptions Maintenance Form
6. Added a new Bulk Edit delete feature for the Work Order Short Descriptions Dropdown list Maintenance
7. Improved the Work Order Tab Search features so that you can change search types and still use the Sorting buttons
8. If Database is corrupt a new popup message appears to ask if you want TATEMS to run a compact and repair from the opening screen
9. Update to the popup message that will offer a way to re-link the database path to backend database, when it has lost the connection to the backend database, either because it's been moved or the server is down etc
You can get the latest update here:
And you can see the entire list of updated items here:
You should also subscribe to our Youtube channel so you can get notifications of new TATEMS videos
We have added an extra Work Orders printout format. You can select the additional formatting option under Tools->Preferences->Work Orders/Invoices.
This new feature can be found in TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software version 4.4.04 and later.
I show you the feature in the video below. Enjoy and share with your friends.
As I said in the video, if you have an additional printout format you would like to see for TATEMS Work Orders please let me know what you have in mind. And if it's something that makes sense, we will add it as another option in preferences.
We are working hard to get the next update out the door.
P.S I have posted the YouTube version of the video below in case you have trouble viewing the version posted above.
I hope you are doing well this week. Well my wife Karen and my daughter Kelly made it back here to Las Vegas. Their road trip to see my Mother in-law in Arkansas went great. The only hitch was a nail in the tire sidewall that caused them to get a late start home.
They also ran into a snow storm on the way back starting about an hour outside Of Gallup, New Mexico.
Here’s a couple of pictures:
Obviously , nothing like what the folks back east or up north have been experiencing.
So I discovered this really cool software that will let you speed up (or slow down) videos. I take quite a few video courses myself and have found this to be a huge time saver. There are 2 programs actually. The first one is free and it requires you to download the video To your computer before you play it. And the second one is under $30 and it allows you to speed up videos that are playing right in your internet browser.
I made a quick demo video of each one below.
The free one that requires you to download your video is called VLC Media Player and you can get it here
The one that costs under $30 has a 7 day free trial and is called MySpeed by Enounce. You can get it here:
Your comments are highly encouraged and so are your social media shares