Video of a few notable recent improvements to TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software
I wanted to get this video out to you so that you could see a few of the recent improvements we have made to TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software.
Here is a list of what is covered in the video.
- Improved Fuel Log Odometer Tracking of State/Province begin and end odometer readings when a State has been selected as the state of purchase and then you double click to see the begin and end miles for a state. (4.6.09 Dec 15,2014 – Fixed calculation on 4.6.10 Dec 17, 2014)
- Improved ability to delete equipment with large numbers of associated records that was causing an error on some larger databases. (4.6.08 Dec 8,2014)
- Improved equipment deletion so that after deletion is complete the selected equipment in the list will be what is displayed below (4.6.09 Dec 15,2014)
- Fixed ability to enter a zero as the sales tax precentage on a work order after some other number was used. (4.6.08 Dec 8,2014)
- Fixed ability to change the Equipment number on a work order when opened from the work orders list screen. (4.6.08 Dec 8,2014)
- Improved Update Odometer and Hours screen to allow updating of all four columns with a backdate on the same row. (4.6.08 Dec 8,2014)
I hope you find these useful….
You can get the current TATEMS update here:
And you can see the entire updates list here:
More videos coming soon!