THE FAST START NO CONFUSION PLAN
Let Us Import Your Equipment List For You For FREE --> So You Get Off To Fast And Easy Start
Read The Quick Start Email And Watch The Easy To Follow Tutorial Videos -- PLUS Get FREE Remote Support Sessions To Help You Every Step Of The Way.
You Get Simple Reports
This video shows you how to run a report for your lube/services (Pm's) coming due. This report also includes the filters for each vehicle or equipment.
Here's another Simple Report For 90 BIT or DOT Inspections...
- Join the Over 2600 Fleets in the USA, Canada and other countries maintaining their fleets with TATEMS. You to can confidently go through CHP Basic Inspection of Terminals, or U.S. DOT Inspections and keep a positive profile with FMCSA, SMA or Canadian Province maintenance requirements.
In This Video You'll Discover Step by Step...
How to Add And Setup your Trucks Trailers And Equipment in TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software. You'll see how easy and straightforward truck maintenance can be.
... Inspector Was Impressed... Wished More Clients used it
Really wanted to get in touch and say thanks. Why you might ask? We just had a mock DOT audit done by our insurance company done by an ex DOT officer who specializes in said audits. He reviewed our maintenance records using TATEMS and was impressed with the program content and ease of access and said he, wished more clients used it . He told me that everything would be fine if this was the real deal. Thanks again for that peace of mind keep, up the good work. Looking forward to our continuing relationship
Pete // RG Trucking, OH
I Hate Computers... I Would Recommend TATEMS to all
I hate computers but I love TATEMS. It has made the tracking of my maintenance quick, easy and accurate. TATEMS support is awesome! They respond quickly and help with all issues including my inability to follow simple instructions posted in the news letters. I would recommend TATEMS to all.
Charles // D-R Sand & Gravel, NJ
You're Looking For Peace Of Mind...
- There is a lot of stress in trying to maintain your fleet all in your head.
- Maintaining your fleet is too difficult to continue using pencil and paper or spreadsheets that don't provide reminders and makes records messy, unreadable, hard to find and equipment hard to maintain.
You Don't Want To Spend An Arm And A Leg...
You're shopping around for Fleet Maintenance Software and even if you're a small fleet,
you may getting outrageous quotes ranging upwards of $60,000+ for a basic
Fleet Maintenance Software Program!
Below You Will Learn More About Some Of The Features You'll Enjoy With...
TATEMS Truck And Trailer Equipment Maintenance Software
You Can Stop Being Spread So Thin...
- Are you struggling with pencil and paper as you try to keep track of all the maintenance requirements of your fleet?
- Have You tried to move to computerized record keeping, by trying to use multiple spreadsheets?
- Do you need to keep track of the PM's and repairs, DOT or BIT type inspections, parts inventory, labor and parts costs of your fleet?
- Do you need to be able to provide your maintenance records to the government authorities?
- Are you at a point where you risk being shut-down if inspectors don't like the way you keep your maintenance records?
- Would you like to have a simple system with on screen popup reminders and printouts?
Try TATEMS Today And You'll Be Choosing Success
- Lower Your Stress, by Maintaining Your Fleet In a simple database, instead of in your head or ineffective multiple spreadsheets.
- Nice Neat Maintenance Printouts You Can Show Your Team And Government Compliance Officers
- Get Printable Reminders for maintenance, licenses permits, parts reordering and more so you don't have to keep it all in your head.
- Track and get reminders for Vehicle registrations
- TATEMS Truck Maintenance Software is not cloud based (but we do have a cloud option), It is installed on your stand alone PC's or Server's and can be networked so you can share your data between multiple users even during your free trial. You can also install TATEMS on your own Remote Desktop Services or Windows Cloud Servers if you prefer to work that way, and need the long range or multiple office connectivity it gives you just like our Cloud Service Does.
Try TATEMS Today And You Will Join A History Of Successes
With TATEMS Truck and Trailer Equipment Maintenance System you are going to get a Fleet Management System that has been created and constantly improved since 1997.
TATEMS was first created when the owner of a water well drilling company failed his California BIT inspection aka Biannual Inspection Of Terminal. In other parts of the country you may know it as a DOT inspection.
The owner Chuck called us and basically told us he failed because his records were illegible and the CHP inspector could not read what was written.
Chuck wanted a computerized version of the BIT inspection form and so we created for him.
He would go on to use that first version to start tracking his fleet maintenance and inspections and passed his next inspection with flying colors.
Good thing too... because if he failed again they were going to shut him down.
We have since had many CHP and DOT inspectors recommend TATEMS to the fleets they inspect because it makes their job easier too!
So you are getting the benefits of many years of improvement based of the recommendations of the many fleet managers, mechanics, company owners and data entry workers that are using TATEMS.
And You Are Going to Get Amazing Friendly and Helpful Support via Phone, Email, Live Chat and Remote Support Sessions.
We have over 2600 fleets currently using TATEMS, and each fleet uses TATEMS to help them maintain anywhere from 10 to 1000 pieces of equipment.
So you can rest assured, you're not on the front lines of trying something untested and going where no one has gone before.
If you average that out to a conservative 100 pieces of equipment per fleet you are talking about over a quarter of a million pieces of equipment being maintained with TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software.
You get the abiliy to create work orders that deduct parts from inventory and also tracks labor labot costs for detailed cost tracking. You can also assign repair code categories so you can see what you are spending on each category of repair or maintenance.
You can create, track and get reminders for Lube/Services based on Miles/Kilometers, or Hours Meter, or Days intervals. Plus Reminders to let you know when they are coming due.
You get a fuel log that lets you track by miles/km or by hours meter. Plus you can track and report on miles/km traveled and fuel purchased within States or Provinces.
DOT & CHP Bit Inspections
You Get Inspection check lists for your 90 Day (or user defined number of days) Truck And Trailer Maintenance and Safety Inspections. Plus reminders to let you know when they are comming due.
You get a basic and simple parts inventory that shows you what was installed where and when. It will also let you know when you are getting low on particular parts.
You get reminder popups that are printable for Lube/Services, 90 Day Inspections, Pending Work Orders, Permits/Inspections, Needed Repairs, Taxes and Registration, Parts Inventory, Drivers License Renewals and Driver Physicals.
Tatems has given us the ability to track 90 day BIT inspections, cost analysis on each piece of our equipment, fuel and mileage analysis on each vehicle. TATEMS is EASY to use and has excellent training videos. We just had our CHP inspection and passed easily. It was wonderful not having to worry about the maintenance of the vehicles. We have used TATEMS for about a year and we are very pleased with the performance, price and ease of the software. The service department is quick, friendly and very helpful. I would definitely do business with TATEMS again. I have already recommended the software to several friends.
Teresa W Cal- inc
We use Tatems to track bits and dots and smoke tests for fleet maintenance. When I came on as Office Manager the owner was depending on his memory and time-consuming searches to know what units were due inspections. Also, the exact due-date of the inspections could be off unless we pulled the paper inspection from our files. Now I print reports each week showing us what units need inspections within whatever time-frame I select. We track about 30 companies, some with 5 units and some with 30+. We currently have about 1,100 units tracked in Tatems. When initially searching for a stand-alone program, Tatems beat others by its simplicity, its affordability and its flexibility. Since purchasing the software they have responded quickly whenever I needed help in using it. After awhile you actually know the folks by name.
Wade W, J- Truck
You Can Choose From Over 86 Reports and Over 120 Custom Spreadsheets:
You get a 21 Day Trial so You can Try TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software out Before you Buy.
Need more than 21 days?
Just let us know and we can grant you even more time to enter and use your data!
Once You Download and Install TATEMS... You'll Experience the Simplicity And Ease Of Use
Go Ahead and Enter All the Data you Want.
FREE BONUS During Your Free Trial... You can have us import Your Equipment List for Zero Cost to Save You Time.
If You decide to buy you can continue with all the data you have entered. You do not loose anything.
Run it on your computer, your network and/or your server during your free trial
TATEMS Minimum Computer Requirements if Running on You PC or Server and Not Using the Cloud Service