I pray that you are staying healthy and safe with all these disasters going on in the world.
On Monday we attended my daughters college graduating ceremony.
It was great to see her finish college, now on to her career in Cardiac Sonography.
Know any doctors or hospitals hiring? 🙂
Nice to see that gas has been getting a little cheaper. It's come down to $3.67 here at the local Sam's Club here in Las Vegas.
I just finished up a new spreadsheet that shows you a list of all your equipment and also all of the lube services that have been completed.
It will link to and display your current TATEMS data:
Each row in the spreadsheets contains the following columns:
Lube Service Type
This will allow you to see which PM items were checked off over time on each piece of equipment.
I shot a short screen cam video that shows you what it looks like.
Tidbits from around the NET
From the L.A.P.D.
“Things Your Burglar Won't Tell You”
1. Of course I look familiar. I was here just last week cleaning your carpets, painting your shutters, selling magazine subscriptions or delivering your new refrigerator.
2. Hey, thanks for letting me use the bathroom when I was working in your yard last week. While I was in there, I unlatched the back window to make my return a little easier.
3. Those yard toys your kids leave out always make me wonder what type of gaming system they have.
4. Yes, I really do look for newspapers piled up on the driveway. And I might leave a pizza flyer in your front door to see how long it takes you to remove it.
5. Hey your car parked in the driveway – I will use the garage door opener in your car, it activates the garage door – even when the car ignition is off. So you may want to turn your garage door opener (power) off from inside the garage when your home.
More of those on the next post.
Tell a Friend about TATEMS or like this post on Facebook and leave any comments below.
Have a great weekend!