New Video Update Improvements for TATEMS Versions 4.6.19i though 4.6.19l
We have a new video for TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software showing you the update improvements for versions 4.6.19i through 4.6.19l.
If you have any trouble with the video we also have a YouTube version down below:
This video goes over these improvements:
- Improved various dropdown lists like the Lube/Service to so that when you click it will expand to show you all the text instead of truncating it
- Improved the dropdown lists under Reports->More Reports to expand wider and to also show some extra data like the Equipment Description when choosing an equipment number and the Repair Code description when choosing a Repair code number
- Improved the Accomplished by and Inspected by dropdowns for Lube Service and 90 Day Inspections to hide the deactivated personnel and to also refresh when someone has updated the personnel status so that it's reflected in the dropdowns
- Add Printer default printer Tray Selector to the Preferences screen under tools->Preferences
- Added two sided printing options to Tools->Preferences
- Improved Lube/Service Dropdown List Maintenance screen under Forms->Dropdown List Maintenance so that the list showing each Lube/Service will display more characters without truncating
- Improved the 90 Day inspections screen so that if you use the scroll wheel you will not be sent to a different year or month and also improved the Date Inspected field to prevent entering a date that does not match the year and month you selected
- Improved the Personnel form so that if you use the scroll wheel after you selected a personnel record you can not accidentally scroll to a new empty record.
- Added a vertical scroll bar to the Parts Inventory screen for people that have a short resolution where you can't see the buttons at the bottom of the parts inventory screen.
- Improved adding a part to parts inventory on the fly from Work Order Parts and if you don't put a description it will now send you back to add one or let you cancel without an error.
- Improved the deduct from inventory feature in the Work Order Parts screen, so that it will add the deducted amount back into inventory when clicking cancel on the pop-up message for incomplete data, and when deleting that part from the work order, or the deleting work order itself.
- Added Delete button to Fuel Log Vendors Dropdown list Maintenance screen and also a list of all the fuel log entries where the selected vendor was chosen and the ability to double click to go to that fuel log entry, if you need to change the vendor
- Fixed issue of Parts Inventory Where and When Parts Installed Report not calculating totals when an installed part had a quantity of more than one
- Fixed issue with Company Logo Covering the Company information on a Work Order or Invoice Printout
- Updated Fuel Log Data Entry so that If you make a mistake when you enter the price per gallon you can change it and have it update the Total cost instead if manually entering the total cost. You can still override the total cost if you need to.
We are still busy working on the major update 4.7.00 and the one after that which will use a new version of Microsoft Access. TATEMS Version 5.0.00
Thanks Again and Take Care,
YouTube Version, choose full screen if too small, you can also change to HD 720P by clicking on the gear in the controls: