Are you struggling with pencil and paper to try to keep track of all the maintenance requirements of your fleet? Maybe you have tried to move to computerized record keeping with by using multiple spreadsheets. You may have to keep track of the PM's and repairs, DOT or BIT type inspections, parts inventory, labor and parts costs and be able to provide your maintenance records to the government authorities. And in some cases they can even shut you down if they don't like the way you keep your maintenance records.
Discover How Simple Fleet Maintenance Software Can Be!
Failed Inspection Panic
In 1998 while doing some consulting work for a Water Well Drilling company in Santa Maria, California. Chuck, the owner mentioned that he had failed his California Highway Patrol BIT inspection aka CHP Biannual Inspection of Terminals. It's like a DOT Inspection only more strict! Anyway, all of his maintenance records were being written down on paper forms by his mechanics and were too hard for the CHP inspector to read. So the CHP Inspector failed them and if they failed again when he came back in a few months they would be shut down! So Chuck called me in to show me what their records looked like and to see if we could create a program to make things easier.
An Easier Way
After many hundreds of programming hours TATEMS was completed and after Chuck tried it out he was amazed that he was now able to have all of those forms his mechanic was manually filling out available to him in an easy to use computer program. He easily entered in his equipment and his previous Inspections and Lube/Services and Repairs and printed out the resulting reports and when the inspector came back he passed his BIT/DOT Inspection with flying colors and the CHP inspector was happy too! Later TATEMS was turned into a commercially available Fleet Maintenance Software program. We have had feedback from clients all over the U.S. , Canada and in other countries saying that the government inspectors love the easy to read format of the TATEMS Maintenance records and reports.
Clients and Feedback
Once TATEMS was released to the public our clients started to give us many fantastic suggestions to improve our little Fleet Maintenance System. We have taken many of the great suggestions to heart and added many new features and more functionality to TATEMS. Along the way and it has morphed into a powerful yet simple Fleet Management System aka CMMS. Never satisfied to keep the status quo, we keep on keepin on to make more improvements . With that in mind we work very hard to release a new version of TATEMS about 4 times a year. Being a small company we don't get all the suggestions into every new release but we get as many as we can.
Discover the SIMPLICITY AND POWER OF TATEMS 20/20...
Since 1998 TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software Program has been Making Life Easier For Fleet Managers...How?
Well they have FINALLY DISCOVERED a fleet maintenance software program that is SO SIMPLE and SO EASY TO USE ...
BUT PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED by the LOW PRICE ...
You'll Discover as Thousands of...
- Mechanics & Technicians
- Office Personnel
- Fleet Maintenance Managers
- Company Owners
- Owner Operators
- and yes it's so easy to use even Grandmothers have discovered...
"Fleet Maintenance Software that strikes just the right balance between simplicity and powerful features you'll actually use!!"For Small Fleets
TATEMS was built to handle small fleets and to cater to small businesses and townships. We are a small business too. It's just me as the person who wears the many hats of a small business owner in addition to being chief software architect and programmer , my wife Karen , a saint who does all the mailings and gives out registration numbers and helps with support tickets, my son Matt a computer whiz who provides tech support including remote support sessions, stating at 6AM pacific time every morning. And Roy a fantastic programmer, who helps me create all the new features from all the new ideas we get, and also helps with live chat support in the afternoons. We recommend not entering over 1000 pieces of equipment into a TATEMS database but TATEMS has a boatload of features for you. We love to hear what you have to say and welcome your ideas on how to improve our Fleet Management Software
Using a "Keep It Simple" philosophy... TATEMS
Truck Fleet Maintenance Software
helps you save thousands of dollars in preventable repairs and
will slash hundreds of hours off your paper work headaches!!
Here are just a few of our many TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software Customer Reviews
Tatems has helped our company become organized and on time with our maintenance. Before everything was done by paper and it was very hard to keep track of it all. We are a small company but we do have a lot of trucks, rigs, and misc. equipment to keep track of and whats nice is instead of going to that one's particular folder or file, everything is right here at your disposal. The fuel tab and report is also very nice with todays gas prices you keep track of how much your spending and see if you need to change things. You also don't have to be a computer genius to understand the program. If there's something your don't understand I have called Marc Ready on the phone and he was always helpful and most of the time available right away.
|Ease Of Use||Vicki Eger|
|Reports||RD-n-P Drilling, Inc.
I actually like everything about it....it has helped track our repairs and expenses rather well. It also creates the "paper trail" we have needed.It tracks our inventory and our vendors, as well as keeping track of our future maintenance needs.The program is simple,the service is outstanding,and the support is tremendous.
|Ease Of Use||John Strecker Equipment Supervisor|
|Reports||Great Lakes Geophysical
Tatems Software has a number of advantages over other maintenance software packages. Starting with the cost, easy setup, easy to use, but the biggest asset of Tatems software are the reports we generated to help our company owner understand the maintenance cost of our truck fleet. They allow him to see which truck is burning more fuel and which truck requires more maintenance. This helps with the decision on which trucks need to be kept in the fleet or replaced and when it is most cost effective to do so.
Sharing the database helps divide the work load without having one location to input the data. It also allows Management to view the reports from their office anytime they need to.
|Ease Of Use||Jace Cardon|
|Reports||Poole Lumber Company
Tatems is one of the best fleet maintenance software's around, and for the price, you won't beat it. It has saved us tons of paper work and man hours. It is a tremendous benefit in maintaining a small to large fleet. The money we have saved by using tatems to manage our fleet has paid for itself several times already. This program is a must have for managing your fleet and the inventory, shop costs, etc.... the list goes on. One of our favorite features is the detailed printable reports. We even use it for our plants.
|Ease Of Use||R.S|
Gulf Shores, AL
TATEMS Fleet Management Software based on 87 user reviews.
To See more TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Management Software Reviews Click Here
There is absolutely NO Risk OR Obligation on your part to try TATEMS... In fact, we are so sure that you'll love using our Truck Maintenance Software...that we'll happily mail you a copy of this simple yet Powerful - Fleet Maintenance Software to try on CD ROM for absolutely no charge whatsoever!! Get TATEMS now
Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect with TATEMS.
- DOT and BIT 90 Day Inspections + Reminders
- Lube/Service intervals by miles, days , hours + Reminders
- Fuel Log, cost per mile/km for any time period
- Track miles/km within a State/Province
- Track which driver was driving which equipment
- Track Insurance + Reminders
"It’s Cary from Capilano Truck Driver Training, just thought I would let you know that yesterday I went through an audit with Alberta Carrier Safety Services, basically a National Safety Code audit.
The audit went very well, and the auditor was extremely impressed with the TATEMS software, we only had to add a couple of minor items to the maintenance (which was easy to do), to be compliant with Canadian Standards.
When we were done, the auditor took your web address so he could pass it along to other companies who are in need of this type of program.
So thanks again!"
Capilano Truck Driver Training Institute
- Work Orders enter and print pending and completed
- Parts Inventory
- Track Common parts on a piece of equipment
- Track Filters used on a piece of equipment
- Track Tires and Wheels used on a piece of equipment
- Track permits issued expiration + Reminders
Newberry Trucking Co
- Haz Mat inspections at your facility
- Driver CDL and Physical renewals + Reminders
- Smoke Inspections + Reminders
- Track Registrations + Reminders
- Multiple Lube Service types per equipment + Reminders
- Track MCC, HUT, MVT + Reminders
- Extensive Reports/Printouts PLUS MUCH MORE....
Imagine... a truck maintenance software program that will let you enter an entire safety inspection in about 10 seconds.
The reason for the purchase of Tatems was that it met all the requirements that I needed for our fleet, and it was very easy to run. Plus the price was right. I would highly recommend this to any company large or small for a fleet maintenance program-
-Dwinell's Visual Systems
Now after many years and thousands in development costs... you can DOWNLOAD a copy of TATEMS Truck Maintenance Software right now... plus we will mail you a CD for FREE to test it out for 30 days.
Wouldn't you like to get rid of those messy, scribbled out, hand written records... TATEMS prints out nice clear, clean, easy to read records and reports.
Now You can have a fleet maintenance program created to keep a neat and orderly record of 90-day(you determine how many days) inspections, lubrications and repairs of your equipment, in a format that can be very useful for your Highway Patrol or the DOT Inspections.
This truck maintenance software was originally created with the California Highway Patrol BIT(Biennial Inspection of Terminals) program in mind. As a template for the BIT Audit / BIT Inspection DOT Inspection we started with the Form provided by the CHP.
In preparation for our BIT inspection, we scrambled for maintenance records and the forms which would satisfy the stringent requirements of our local inspector. He is extremely rigid in following the letter of the law for paperwork and equipment condition combined. We have been logging repairs and inspection reports by hand for the 18 years we have been in business.
As a small company comprised of myself, my husband and our son with a total of three trucks in current operation, finding a program which met our needs was difficult. We were looking for something which would not only suffice for the California CHP BIT program, but would help us track our small operation and keep an eye on repair costs. In searching the internet for such a program, among all the fleet operation programs, I found the link for Tatems and downloaded the 30 day trial.
As we have just successfully passed our BIT inspection, I have begun to log inspections and repairs in the program and am looking forward to clicking on "Reports" and printing all the maintenance records for our next inspection in two years. I am sure, despite the size of an operation, this program would prove indispensable for keeping records and maintaining a safe operation. I will not hesitate to share your website with many of our friends in the industry. --
It has since been vastly improved to become a best of breed truck fleet maintenance software program. A user friendly, Fleet Maintenance Software Program for any operation that needs to maintain inspection records and receive timely reminders for their Tractors, Trucks and Trailers inside or outside of California.
TO USE, SIMPLE and STRAIGHTFORWARD Truck Inspection program, prints out neat, easy to read records that
CHP and DOT inspectors truly
I found TATEMS while doing a search for CHP BIT info. I downloaded it and entered my info. I really loved the interface and data entry was easy. For me the best part was the printable forms and reports, that come out in such a neat layout, really professional looking. So I used it and printed out my info and turned it over for my BIT Inspection. The Inspector was so impressed that I gave him the name of your software and encouraged him to pass it along to other Owner/Operators, to which he agreed to do in the future. To conclude I passed my inspection with flying colors, due in part to TATEMS and a mechanically sound truck.
So to the creator of TATEMS, I say thank you and keep up the good work, the software is so worth the money. -
-(Owner/Operator Mike Szabo Trucking)
-Boulder Creek ,CA
You too can Point and Click your way out of your paperwork headaches! Give TATEMS a test drive and tell us what you think.
Below is a brief description of just some of the programs benefits and features:
- Attachments so that you can link to external documents like scanned invoices or pictures of your equipment
- Sections to track parts ,keep notes, fuel logs including fuel cost per mile, and filters for each piece of equipment. All records can be previewed or printed!!
- Detailed record of 90-day(you decide inspection interval) inspections completed and shows each item inspected for a truck or a trailer, you click the defective or OK check box then the program automatically schedules the next inspection and starts notifying you of upcoming inspections prior to due date.
- Clear and concise record of lubrications performed and schedules the next lubrication based on time, miles or hours of operation.
- Useful detail of entire year for each item inspected during the 90 day(You decide inspection interval) safety inspections, the printout tells you if the item was OK or Defective, the mileage or hours and date when the item was inspected and who inspected it. This is very handy for CHP BIT and DOT inspections.
- Powerful 30-Day Due Report that shows each piece of equipment requiring a 90-Day (You decide inspection interval) inspection, Lubrication, or vehicle registration within the next 30 days.
- An astonishingly simple to read All Equipment Last and Next Maintenance Report lists a useful summary of each unit's, equipment number, VIN number, license number, year, model, last lubrication, next lubrication and the month in which registration is due.
- With the All Equipment Summary Report you get an overview list of all the equipment in your entire fleet. It lists units that are out of service as well as in service
- Discover the detailed history of your repairs and cost for each repair. Lets you quickly see all the repairs done on each piece of equipment. All records can be previewed or printed.
- TATEMS can be networked. This will let you store all your information on one computer and access that information from any computer on your network!
- Great price... and when you choose TATEMS you will have made the best choice, for easy to use... yet powerful Truck Maintenance Software for you and your company.
- Plus...Many many more benefits not listed here, because we're always adding helpful new features based on client requests... so you always get so much more when you choose TATEMS.
All The Best!
Marc W Ready
Software Architect and Founder
P.S. TATEMS runs on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/2012/Win 7/Win 8 and you can network it even during your free trial period
TATEMS makes record keeping simple, and allows your Technicians to work on equipment not on paperwork!
To see our NEW FREE Online Training Videos...
Click Here and TURN UP YOUR SOUND