Make sure you add us to your buddy list or “white list” to make sure you receive notifications for updates, TATEMS Tips and special notices.
To be sure you get everything we may send, you should add tatems.com to your approved senders list.
If you happen to use Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, Gmail, or any similar service, please be sure to read the following instructions below carefully to do that.
Here's how to add us to your Yahoo! white list:
1. Open your Yahoo! mailbox
2. Click “Mail Options”
3. Click “Filters”
4. Click “Add Filter”
5. In the top row – labeled “From Header:” – make sure “contains” is selected
6. Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu and enter the address in the
“From” line of my email meesage (shown above as Email:).
7. At the bottom, where it says “Move the message to:” select “Inbox” from the
8. Click the “Add Filter” button again.
Here's how to add me to your Hotmail white list:
1. Open the “Options” tab.
2. Under “Mail Handling”, select “Safe List”
3. In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of my email message
(shown above as Email:).
4. Click “Add”
5. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click “OK”.
Here's how to add me to your AOL white list:
1. Go to “Mail Controls”
2. Select the screen name I'm sending your email to
3. Click “Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name”
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include this domain: tatems.com
For AOL version 8.0: Select “Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains” and then …
1. Click “Next” until the Save button appears at the bottom
2. Click “Save”
Here's how to add me to your Gmail white list:
1. Open the email you were sent – don't forget to check the spam folder!
2. Click the “More Options” link near the title of the email next to the date.
3. Click “Add sender to contacts list”
If the email was filtered into your Spam folder, you can prevent that from happening again when you:
1. Click on the “Spam” link to open your Spam folder.
2. Click on the email I sent you.
3. Click the “Not Spam” button at the top of the email.
Do not use Spam Arrest or a similar service unless you have already white-listed the above address. It will require a confirmation from us and this email address is not monitored so it would not be confirmed and you would not receive our messages!
Thanks for Verifying So We Can Keep You Informed!