Thanks for checking out this post…
In the video below I go over 7 updates plus a couple of bonus updates out of the 24 updates for these versions.
Here is what is covered in the video
Updates in TATEMS Version 4.6.20 & 4.6.21
- Improved speed of navigation 4.6.20 and then improved even more in 4.6.21
- Fixed Backup location issue of it not saving to the non-default location 4.6.20
- Fixed Work Order templates issue where the non-template text in the Detailed Description box was not printing on the Work Order/Invoice 4.6.20
- Fixed issue in the personnel screen that would not allow you to delete an employee 4.6.20
- Added ability to delete all unused Fuel Vendors to make deletion faster for large lists 4.6.20
- Fixed issue with the delete button on the Fuel Log Vendors screen. 4.6.20
- Changed the 90 day inspection so they are created as needed for each equipment and only for the current year instead of all years for all equipment 4.6.21
Plus at the end of the video I cover 2 bonus items that will keep your database smaller, faster and save you time if you use the 90 Day Inspections Tab.
The complete list of updates listed so far can be found over at the updates list page
Please like or share or plus +1 this post!
Thanks again for checking it out.